The technological environment has become very competitive in recent time. This is due to influx of different players in the platform. However, creativity and innovativeness are prerequisites for having competitive edge over your competitors in today’s business world. Fortnite has distinguished itself with their iOS app with creativity and has become No. 1 iPhone App in thirteen Countries. Fortnite Battle Royale has topped the chart of iPhone App in thirteen countries barely 12 (twelve) hours after it was released in the app store. This wonderful iPhone game app became so popular due to its support for cross play with PC and console owners. To be able to Play Fortnite Battle Royal, you need to update your iOS version to iOS 11.
Facts about Fortnite Battle Royale
- As the game “Fortnite Battle Royale continue to increase its popularity, tech experts have identified some facts about this game”. Some of these facts are discussed below.
- Largest game on the internet: Fortnite Battle Royale has been rated as the largest game that is currently on the internet. This is due to the large number of people playing this game concurrently. As at February, it was gathered that about 3.4 million people are playing Fortnite Battle Royale game at a time.
- Looks so real while playing it: Perhaps one of the reasons why this game is popular among teenagers and adults is the fact that the game looks so real while playing it. The graphics are powerful and the actions are so real.
- Invite only: Fortnite Battle royale iPhone application is not available for download easily just like other app. You have to sign up and wait for an invite to download. The essence of this is to be able to handle the huge traffic coming to the platform.
- Android version to hit the Market soon: The developer of Fortnite Battle Royale (Epic games) has promised to release an Android version of the app in the next few months. However, no specific date has been released yet.
- Massive acceptance: Within 12 hours after this iPhone game app was released, it was massively accepted. As a matter of fact, it top the charts of iPhone App in thirteen countries.
- Addictive: Fortnite Battle Royale is very addicted game that can make you abandon most of your schedules if you are not disciplined enough.